December 30, 2013

Holiday Entertaining

I finally got to host my first Christmas party! I always wanted to attempt this sort of entertaining, but never felt I could pull it off. Well, I mustered up the courage to do it, and well, I did it! Have you ever wanted to entertain? Try it, it's fun (with some exceptions!) Here are some photos from the event!





Setting it all up!








Reaching for a quick snack


Here is the appetizer spread. We had eggnog, fried wontons, jalapeno poppers, spanokopita, and fruit skewers.




A closer look!








                                  

1 comment:

Lou Lou Girls said...

Great entertaining ideas! Love it! Pinned. Thanks for being a part of our party. Please join us tonight at 7 pm.. It's a honor to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS