June 18, 2014

Easy Pizza Cupcakes

Want a simple and easy treat for dinner? I got the idea from Pinterest, they looked tempting to make! This literally took me 20 minutes. The crescent dough I used did not have any artificial ingredients. I got it from Safeway, and it was called Immaculate brand. Have any of you tried it? I thought it just as good as the popular brands.  I also love that you can make these as individuals to please everyone in the family!
Here's how my pizza cupcakes turned out-



Ingredients- 
1 can of crescent rolls, or refrigerated pizza dough
2 tablespoons pizza sauce (homemade or store-bought)
1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
toppings as desired

Directions- 
Preheat oven per directions on can. Open container, and cut dough into 6 equal pieces. Press each piece into the bottom of a sprayed cupcake tin until almost flat. Add pizza sauce, mozzarella, and ingredients to each piece as desired. Bake until cooked through- mine took about 12 minutes. These were a hit, and so easy to make. Try them out!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks delicious! Thank you for joining us on the Wake Up Wednesday Link Party! Have a great day!

Nifty Thrifty Family said...

This looks so good. I am going to have to put this on my shopping list for next week. Thank you so much for sharing at the Snickerdoodle Sunday.

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS