August 29, 2014

Third-Trimester Countdown- Week 32


So, I've gained about 14 lbs since I first started out. Way better than the last time around.
Although it feels like cravings are at an all time high, and sleep is at an all time low.
I woke up at 4:30 to change my 14 month old's diaper, and couldn't fall back asleep. I tossed and turned for about an hour until finally I decided I just can't lay here. It was actually nice to be up at 6 am. The sun was peaking through our blinds, and everything seemed so calm. A sudden craving for a Panera bagel with some yummy hazelnut coffee hit me, and I was a one-track mind.

Bagel. Coffee. Bagel. Coffee. Baaaagel... you get what I mean. Rightttt?


Oh, how I miss New York bagels. People in California don't share the love of bagels as those in New York do, and there aren't that many bagels places anywhere. Anyway, I woke up my husband, and told him I'm getting a bagel. He nodded, and fell back asleep. I actually ended up driving to get that said bagel and coffee at 6:30. It was awesome!

It was like the world was waiting for me. Roads were clear. Weather was perfect. My breakfast was delicious. Pure morning bliss

I feel a little more energetic, but not enough to start working out. I stopped that completely because I was getting pelvic pressure after doing squats and lunges. It's not about motivation, I really want to work out to stay healthy but I find it hard to muster up the energy needed to do so. Hopefully it get's better

Its interesting that this pregnancy has been more painful, and tiresome. My OB was telling me this is normal the 2nd time around. The tiresome is from chasing around little miss. The funnest part of everyday.  So... mostly I feel like this all day:






No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS